Amazing value FFP3 mask, certified EN149:2001 + A1:2009.
This FFP3 mask is designed with a soft, non-allergenic seal, a moulded valve and an adjustable nose clip. It is secured onto your head using latex-free elastic straps that are extra wide and adjustable.
The KL-P3D seals evenly over the face, without creating pressure points, to give you lasting comfort
• FFP3 masks provide protection for toxic dust/aerosols such as asbestos, silica dust and viruses.
• FFP3 respiratory masks are used in dangerous environments providing the highest level of protection at APF 20x TLV.
• Protects against non toxic dusts
• Exhalation valve for easy breathing
• Adjustable nose clip
• Latex-free elastane band
• Conforms to EN149:2001 and A1:2009 FFP3
• Anti-Clogging (D) Masks that include D in their markings mean that they have passed the dolomite test. This means that they are able to resist clogging in very fine dust environments.
• 4-Point Harness A 4-point rigid harness built into the mask can be used to create an optimum fit and therefore offer greater over efficiency.
• Inner Comfort Layer Foam padding on the inside of the mask helps to improve the face fit and offers extra comfort for the wearer, this is especially apparent over long periods of time.
• Adjustable Nose Piece By adding an adjustable nose piece to the masks we have allowed to fit the mask more closely to the noses profile aiding a good face fit.
This is to ensure that experience using the website is the best possible.
You can find out more about the cookies we use by reading our cookie declaration.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser? You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser? Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page. Expires in 180 days
PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket. Expires when browser shutdown.
trackingcode - If you visited us by clicking on a link on a site e.g. an advert. We sometimes store the origin of your click so we can monitor which marketing is most effective.
webshop_basket_uid - Used to store the clients shopping basket items so they basket can be restored when they re-visit a site
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.