Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please find below our terms of trading. If you have any further queries please contact us via the webform.
Every effort is made to ensure that products conform with current regulations. These may change from time to time. It is the purchasers' responsibility to ensure that products are used in appropriate situations.
All prices on the website are shown in GBP and are exclusive of VAT and delivery. We reserve the right to alter or amend prices and products displayed on this website without prior notice. Safety Hut Ltd is not VAT registered.
Full payment must be made at time of order via paypal. Other methods of payment can be accepted following prior arrangement.
Delivery & Collection:
Products displayed on the website are generally kept in stock. Delivery can be via post or parcel carrier. Products are generally received by our customers within 2-3 working days from order, depending on the delivery service they have selected. Please note that missing deliveries must be reported within 7 days of notice of dispatch. Damaged, short or wrong deliveries or collections must be reported within 3 days of receiving the order.
1) We endeavour to deliver all orders quickly and in full. Short deliveries and damages must be notified to us within three days of receipt of order. We will of course replace damaged products in accordance with your statutory rights. Our returns department must be notified before goods are returned. Where goods are claimed to be defective or not as ordered we may ask for photographic evidence via email.
2) Returns will be accepted subject to the goods being unused and returned in their original packaging in a condition fit for resale within 28 days from the date of delivery. Sale items will have a 14 day return policy.
3) It is the customers' responsibility to cover the cost of the return carriage. Once returned goods have been received their condition will be checked. Full price items will have no re-stocking fee. Items on sale will have a 10% re-stocking fee.
4) Deliveries to the EU will be on DAP delivery terms. Duties and taxes may be incurred.
5) Items refused for delivery will be subject to a return cost of £6.50 and the postage charges will not be refunded.